This message is from: "Marg Kerr" <margk...@kos.net>

Hello - could I please put this on the Digest a couple of times ? Thank you -

Marg

Fjords for Sale - Excellent opportunity to purchase top quality Fjords for
show or pleasure. Kervan Farm has some great geldings for sale, a 10 year old
" Felix " gelding - just back from a " refresher course " with  a pro trainer
- ready to work for you. Two 5-year old " Mogly " geldings - nicely started
under saddle, super temperment, conformation and movement. Also three " Mogly
" daughters - ready to start training and would make superb broodmares. Four
of these " Mogly " offspring are from " Felix " daughters, and one from my
1st. Premium imported Dutch mare.
For more info and pictures please contact me at margk...@kos.net

Marg Kerr
Kervan Farm