This message is from: Amy Evers <fjord...@aol.com>

I have a pair of mature mares (1994 & 1996) that I really need to sell. They
both ride and drive; one is safe for just about anyone to ride, the other has
been shown quite extensively in harness. Neither one has been used more than a
handful of times in the last 5 years. Both are sound and healthy, but just out
to pasture because I have no place to keep where I can use them. I've got them
listed at 4500 and 3000 but I'll make someone a good deal if they'd like to
have them both. I also have a nearly new Smucker's pairs harness that can be
sold either with the mares or separately. If anyone is interested you can
email me privately at fjord...@aol.com. Please understand that I need to SELL
them, I'm not interested in free leasing them. Thanks.

Amy Evers
Cottage
Grove OR 97424