This message is from: <eveleig...@shaw.ca>

  subject of list being inactive,  for me it is a great resource even though
pics unavailable, and it seems a bit outmoded compared to facebook.  One can
be so immersed in all the sites, links, groups, that it is endless these days.
I have appreciated the farm pages, the ads, the info of this group, and it is
easy to see the info in your mail, the delete when needed.
  As for us, I attended a fair in Nanaimo, on Vancouver island, where we
performed with the dressage drill team 5 times.  Our horses were stellar, we
had fans, and did a great job.  so proud of my girls.  Then the next weekend
we drove single , and teams all around another fall fair, amoung the dogshow,
horse shows, midways, animals of all sorts , band, tractors etc.   also did 2
drill performances.  Once again all the prep made our horses calm on a loose
rein when called for and excellent ambassadors for the breed.   It was a great
weekend, took all 4 horses to switch them up  and had a great horse fix.
Yvonne Olson