This message is from: Debbie Shade <dmshad...@hotmail.com>

I got my mare back after someone had her on a hay field for two years with no
work. When I got her back she was diagnosed with Cushings and IR. She is 19. In
just over a year I have reduced her weight by almost 200 pounds 1050 to 879.
She doesn't show any signs of a horse with cushings. She is on prascend and
smartpak metabo-lean.Is it worth testing her again or would the test be false
due to the prascend?
 If anyone is interested I can let you know how I managed the weight loss. She
looks great now. Like a much younger horse.