This message is from: Krissie England <bluerunf...@yahoo.com>

If I put a blanket on my Fjord, he will shred it and play tug of war with my
percheron gelding.  They are built for cold.  As long as your Fjord is not
clipped, he should be just fine without a blanket!  And like Teresa, my Fjord
lives outside 24/7 in nasty weather, with a shelter available that he rarely
uses.  Remember that blankets can do more harm than good when not needed,
they take away the natural loft of his coat and the horse is often colder with
a blanket than without because of this.
Krissie

     On Monday, January 5, 2015 11:25 AM, Windago <wind...@centurylink.net>