This message is from: Robin Churchill <rbc...@yahoo.com>

 For riding, with my warmblood, I have used both Boa boots (which I think they
are not making anymore but you may still be able to find the occasional pair
on closeout) I liked them because they are easy to put on and hold up well.
Unfortunately, the wires in them break on a fairly regular basis (this may be
because I also use them on this horse for turnout and someone just riding
wouldn't have the problem so frequently) and have to be replaced which is not
a huge deal but costs about $5. I have also used Cavallo sport boots which
have been fine and are pretty easy to put on. My horse has the problem that
one foot is bigger than the other and these are sold in pairs so sometimes it
is a struggle to get the one on the bigger foot when it is close to time for a
trim. These have held up ok but not great. I recently bought a pair of their
new Trek boots which are also easy to put on and seem to fit better but have
not used them yet. They are a bit more expensive than their other boots but I
got some promotional deal on the pair I bought. With the Boas or the sport
boots I have not had any problems with rubbing and have not used gators or
anything like that with them.
Robin