This message is from: Gail Russell <g...@zeliga.com>

With GMAIL, one does not necessarily see the previous verbiage when
pressing "reply," but, if you have your system set to include the previous
message I THINK it comes along, but you do not see that it is being
included, so do not realize a need to delete it.

For this message, I opened up the three TINY little dots below the blank
space in my freshly started reply, and found Steve's message.  I erased
most of it.  I THINK, had I not done that, and been unaware that the reply
was set to include previous messages, that Stee's entire message would have
been attached.

As I understand it, it is easy not to know that you have a problem with
extra verbiage being attached.  The dots are tiny!  And dim.  Google is
hopelessly minimalistic.

Gail