This message is from: "teressa kandianis" <tere...@kodiakfishco.com>

The NFHR is a different organization from the Foundation. The Foundation
makes the decision on funding - not the NFHR. Plus, if I'm remembering
correctly, an anonymous donor funded the study in the amount requested of
the NFHR. I always wondered what happened to the results. Teressa (not
speaking for the Registry nor the Foundation - just correcting the previous
post)

"This message is from: Patricia Holland <pathollan...@gmail.com>

Several years ago a young lady while an undergrad and a VERY active member
of NFHR and MWFHC took on a two year study of this issue. She addressed and
gave presentations to the NFHR BOD at a face to face annual meeting.  Her
research was focused and intense. Her findings unfortunately were not
completed as when she requested funding from NFHR it was denied.

With sufficient monies in their Foundation account,  NFHR apparently had
more important priorities than to support this research."