Sent from Windows Mail

From: Alice MacGillivray
Sent: ‎Saturday‎, ‎November‎ ‎7‎, ‎2015 ‎9‎:‎29‎ ‎AM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Cc: fjordhorse-dig...@angus.mystery.com

This message is from: Alice MacGillivray <al...@4km.net>

Congratulations; so excited for you.  A few years ago, I was in very similar
shoes and so excited.  I hope it is OK to mention that I was talked into
writing a book, which ended up with the title “Riding Horseback in Purple.”
 I have had wonderful feedback from novices as well as more experienced
horsewomen and even people who just enjoy animals or good stories.  Check it
out on Amazon if you think it might help you.  This list and Facebook Fjord
lists are great resources as well.

Alice MacGillivray

FH_L Shirts: http://tinyurl.com/8yky94l