This message is from: "Dave and Patti Walter" <dwal...@tm.net>

Just wanted to share with everyone, 2 wonderfully illustrated Fjord Horse
Coloring Books that have just recently been published on Amazon. Created by
Patti Jo Walter, Illustrated by the very talented artist, Pat Holland. They
were created for my riding students. I wanted to help them learn terminology
in a fun way. They were so well received that I decided to share them with
the world! So..  these books are not just coloring books, but educational
books as well. They are for youth and adults and for those that know Pat
Holland's work, are filled with great wit and humor! Here are the links:
http://goo.gl/IKdemN for book 1 and for book 2 http://goo.gl/QFwi33.  They
are also very Affjordable at $6.99.

Patti Jo Walter
Francis Creek Fjords