This message is from: Lori Albrough <l...@bluebirdlane.com>

On 12/21/15 10:07 AM, Steve McIlree wrote:

All good things must come to an end.

Thank you Steve for running the list all these years!

Yeah, times do change. I admit to not posting much on the Fjord list any more, in favour of the quick/easy fix that is Facebook.

By way of farewell to the list, I'll just share the news that another Mogly baby was born in Australia this week! This is his fourth offspring down under, via frozen semen. This one is a filly, after three super nice colts. A healthy baby is always exciting, but even more so in such a small population of Fjord horses.

Hopefully everyone can see the photos in this link, even if you don't have a Facebook account:

https://www.facebook.com/lorialbrough/posts/10156353659490296?comment_id=10156355582140296

Merry Christmas to the Fjord family world-wide!

Peace on Earth.

Lori
--
Lori Albrough