This message is from: Jeanne Zuker <jmzu...@att.net>

I was introduced to the list when I got my first Fjord, Mids Olaf-99. I learned
so much from reading and after a while asked questions and eventually even
offered suggestions and ideas.

You, so many of you posted to me on the list and privately when Olaf suddenly
died in 2006 (necropsy showed it was a tear in his aorta.) Your support gave me
the courage to get another horse, a Fjord of course.

When I got Windy Acres Monty I learned he has siblings in the US.

I too am going to miss the list and even the wonderful archives where I learned
so much as a new Fjordhorse owner. It will be a shame that new Fjord owners
won't have the access to the hundreds of years of collective knowledge on the
breed.

Thank you Steve for bringing us together, for being patient with us, for the
time outs from time to time and for the years the list.

Thanks to all of you and us who have answered questions, offered help and
supported all who have lost a beloved Fjord over all these years.

I have never met most of you but you have helped me in both happy and sad
times.  You offered answers to many of my questions over many years and for
that I owe you all a gratitude that I have tried to extend to new Fjord and
horse owners in general.

Thank you, God bless you and your Fjords/horses your barns.

Merry Christmas and Happy NewYear

I will miss you.

Jeanne Zuker, Monty
MI/USA