how big is the data?  there's a 16MB limit for metadata blocks.

see src/share/grabbag/picture.c:grabbag__picture_parse_specification()
for examples of function usage.

--- On Mon, 3/8/10, Anthony Liu <quadam...@gmail.com> wrote:

The above code will add a NULL cover art into the flac file, it works.
However, after I add the following code between the call
of FLAC__metadata_iterator_next  and  FLAC__metadata_object_picture_is_legal,
I got a "fail to write: status 0" message.

I did some tests and it seemed that the error was caused by
the FLAC__metadata_object_picture_set_data function,
the members of picture object like width, height, depth, colors were not
initialized, are they mandatory or optional?
What's wrong with the code? Please help!