Hi all,

I've just started a new job and from not till the end of April, I am
unlikely to apply patches during the week. If anyone posts a patch to
this list and there is no response from me for two weekends, feel
free to email me directly at erikd@my-domain-name

Secondly, I am working towards a new release. Remaining items I'd
like to address for this next release include:

 * Remove winamp2 plugin.

 * Replace multiple definitions of min/max.

 * Hiding of private symbols to prevent symbol collision during
   linking. I will be snatching the solution to this problem that
   I'm currently using in libsndfile.

If anyone has anything else they'd like to see in this upcoming
release, please let me know.

Cheers,
Erik