On 26-06-13 09:06, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
If someone has a link to Windows or Mac binaries for the latest release, please let us know and we will update the download page. We may even be willing to host the binaries on the Xiph web site. Hope this clears things up.

There are already quite a lot of binaries out there. I've extensively checked (running make fullcheck in the minGW environment) and tested the following package, because it is bundled with the new FLAC frontend package. I've had no complaints so far. A direct link is probably not a good idea however.

http://www.icer.nl/misc_stuff/flac-1.3.0-final-MSVC.zip

Janne Hyvärinen has a compile here as well.

http://www.saunalahti.fi/~cse/temp/flac-1.3.0-win32.zip

Beside that there's a whole bunch of different compiles with for example the Intel compiler and minGW here: http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=101082

But that's all Windows, I haven't seen any Mac binaries yet.