On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 03:19:53PM +0000, maurit...@xs4all.nl wrote:

> >> Considering Windows binaries: in case no new binaries are provided, please
> >> at least remove the old ones from sourceforge. As can be gleaned from some
> >> bug reports, support requests etc. on sourceforge, people are still
> >> happily downloading old versions.
> >
> > Agreed. Particularly if there is a CVE issue it makes sense to stop
> > suggesting 1.2.1 is the most recent version at all the places we have some
> > control over.

I posted a "heads up" to the Facebook page just now. No mention of a
CVE, just that there is a new release coming this week.
https://www.facebook.com/flac.audio

It has the official website listed as https://xiph.org/flac

Is anyone from the Rockbox project on this list?
If the CVE issue affects playback (on architectures that can run
Rockbox) then a new Rockbox release should have the new FLAC code.

--
-Dec.
---