On 09/06/22 11:25 AM, Martijn van Beurden wrote:
Op do 1 sep. 2022 om 07:32 schreef Martijn van Beurden <mva...@gmail.com
<mailto:mva...@gmail.com>>:

    I invite anyone interested to build from git, run the test suite and
    report back any problems. Comparisons of compression and speed
    between current git and 1.3.4 are also welcome.

Shared configure build builds fine on OS/2, static, libtool wanted to do a hard link which fails here. Need to look better and make a bug report I guess.
Tests fail at,
fractional block size test (blocksize=33 samples=31) encode... ERROR
make[1]: *** [check] Error 1
Which I blame on a crappy dd port.
The build did complain and output a lot of errors in the doxygen phase, probably a port or version (1.8.17) problem, not a big deal.
Seems to be a code page problem with the test suite too,

K:\...\flac-to-flac-metadata-test-files>ls *flac
­ƒñö.flac         input-SCVAUP.flac  input-VA.flac
input-SCPAP.flac  input-SCVPAP.flac  ήΣÎòÎØ.flac
input-SCVA.flac   input-SVAUP.flac   Pr├©ve.flac

Guess UTF8 file names, libc here is still broken when it comes to UTF
Thanks for the work on flac,
Dave