*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of
*Harry Sack
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 04, 2007 7:14 AM
*To:* flac@xiph.org
*Subject:* [Flac] FLAC: getting compression level using metaflac

Hi FLAC list!

I have a question (maybe a strange one) about getting the compression
level (0-8) using metaflac.
So I want to know for a given FLAC file what compression level was used to
compress that file.
I tried using the --list option but this doesn't give any information
about this.

Is there a way to get the compression level of a given FLAC file using
metaflac or another tool?

thx