Dat Head wrote an attribution to me:

2007/10/15, David W. Tamkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

But the words Dat Head had under my name were Harry Sack's, not mine:

yes, I all understand that, but I mean advantages when you don't send those
files over the internet. So just encode them and burn them to a cd. Or is a
ffp file only useful when you want to upload those files?

to which Dat Head replied,

I use them to occasionally go back and verify that my disks are not going bad

This, too, was written by Harry, not by me:

but how can you verify the metadata of the input files then if there is no
check for this?

to which Dat Head said,

if you want to do that then also create .md5 files

(and I certainly agree with that).