Hey eric,

I didnt try it like that instead I have an icon class which part of its
contructor or functions branching off was to duplicate the icon and
create an bmp copy with tranformation matrix(flipped) and apply a
gradient(alpha) bmp as a mask. then the class just has an interface to
move the icon and move the y axis of the reflection bmp. added a glow
trail to it too. then the movie contained the 3d smarts and moved the
icons but i am rewriting it the have a menu manager class which acts  as
an event listener/manager. :o)

how did you go about yours? I could be up for a bit of a share. I have
been side tracked with flex 2 though :o) sooo much fun.

http://www.electrotank.com/lab/SpringTests/AttractRepel/NodeLayout.html

http://www.flashkit.com/movies/Scripting/rubber_h-Ghost-2397/index.php

http://www.flashkit.com/movies/Scripting/Other/Linked_N-crax1yt3-1531/index
> > .