This can also be an issue with working on a network drive. You should make sure all your .as files are local.

Michael Klishin wrote:

I. Franklin wrote:

Hi list,

I have encountered a bizarre problem with the .as files in one of my
projects.
The problem is that when I make any updations to the class file and
compile, it is not getting reflected in the project and moreover even
when I comment all the scripts in that class file, it compiles perfectly
and publishes and all the commented script works!!!. Any idea why this could happen?

Use this extension to clear ASO cache:

http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?extid=1016963&view=sn111

<  |  |  \/ ___\  Chris Hill              >
<  |  |  / /_/  > [EMAIL PROTECTED]    >
<  |____/\___  /  http://ubergeek.tv      >
<       /_____/   The Smell of Geek!      >