From: "Merrill, Jason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 10:44 AM
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] When migrate to Flash 8?

I think you should base your decision on what the new improvements to
Flash actually are, and see if you would make use of them with your
clients... and if they are things that are going to be supported by the
target player your market will have.

At the same time, even still, its important to stay on top of technology
as always.  That's usually a good investment even if you aren't going to
be able to use many of the new features right away, you might see some
improved efficiencies.

For me, I have upgraded Flash every time it has been upgraded, but Adobe
Illustrator, I am still using version 9 and don't see a need to upgrade
it currently since I'm just not going to use the new features, or they
aren't going to benefit me enough to justify the purchase.

Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  icfconsulting.com

It has a
>>frcfc> lot of little things that make development quicker. So even
though you
>>frcfc> are exporting to Flash 7 you can still take advantage of the
new text
>>frcfc> resizing handles (something I use everyday) and other neat
little
>>frcfc> changes. Or wait until 8.2 update (if one comes out).
>>
>>frcfc> Best,
>>frcfc> Judah
>>

>>--
>>Best regards,
>> Gregory                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
NOTICE:
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged
or confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this e-mail
by you is prohibited.