Hi there

I have an online flash movie that I would like to include buttons to open
various word documents. I would like these word documents to open in a new
browser window. The word documents will be stored in the same location as
the flash and php file on the server.

I am aware that a word doc can be opened using
getURL(PathAndFileName,"_blank"); however this does not work on some systems
for some unknown reason so I would like to try a PHP and Flash solution.

Unfortunately I am not skilled in PHP so was hoping someone here could help
me out with the PHP code. I have searched the web and cannot find any
tutorials on opening a word doc using PHP.

Thanks in advance

Paul