Hi, I have a 360 of a car in 3d I'm importing for timeline playback, and yes
i have set 1 keyFrame for every frame,
but it seems to drop a few frames making playback a little jerky, Ive tried
with the same FLV output from Flix Pro and Flash Video Encoder,
frame rate matches the Flash doc (25fps) and Ive exported png seqs, there
are no irregular frames. Also done an export from AE as FLV with Sorenson
(will have to wait for AE7 forr ON2) and thats perfect, did sorenson from
Flash Video Encoder and it was dropping frames, so my conclusion is there
are bugs in the encoder, or in the import proceess, anyone else had similar
trouble?
 cheers
 MaTT