Hi dc,

I started a Flash UI for drupal project a while ago. After my research I
figured you could do a Flash front end to display data but it would be
difficult to do the data entry. So the option would be a mixed site with
Flash to display content and HTML to create it. I came to the conclusion
that Drupal needed an xml api to pull in straight from the index.php
page otherwise I would have had to write my own xml api or parse the
html in an xml object. At the time (~Feb, 05) someone said they had made
an xml api but it was not ready to be released to the public. My
conclusion is that you can easily enough use Flash for sections of the
site template but not the whole thing. Looking at it now it may take
just as much time to setup flash remoting and pull in data from the
drupal database or a custom database. The only advantage of drupal at
this point is using the editors and login system already built into it.
I still have the design documents (rough drafts) if you are interested. HTH

Judah