-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim
Beynart
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:22 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] XPath Query HELP!

Look at the class com.xfactorstudio.xml.xpath.types.Predicate line 266,
add these traces:

        static function isEqualTo(val1, val2):Boolean{
                trace("EQUALS::"+val1+" , "+val2)
                var values = Predicate.convertForComparison(val1, val2);
                for (var i in values){
                trace(i+" : "+values[i]);

                }
                return (values.val1 == values.val2);
        }
You will see that the convertForComparison method is not working
correctly for some reason. I don't have time to continue looking at
this, I hope this gets you on the right path (har har).