-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ricky Bacon
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 3:06 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] POST question

Glenn J. Miller wrote:
> Ricky,
>
> What type of problem are you experiencing? I've personally not had an
> issue w/ any LoadVars reference usage. Please submit to the list a
> more detailed 'problem' (read code snippet), and perhaps we can get
> things solved a bit quicker for ya...
>
> Hope this helps...

Sorry for the vagueness.  The piece is an ad banner that uses
LoadVars.send() to POST to a new window.  The window then uses a JavaScript
refresh to download a file.  I've noticed in the Tomcat logs that IE 6.0 is
running into issues, but not always.  On a number of occasions, the POST
vars are not sent (return null) and no session cookie is established.  I
haven't been able to duplicate this behavior on any test machines, and I'm
using the same plug-in version as the visitors.

I was just wondering if there were known issues with this, or if anyone may
have run across similar issues before.  The closest I was able to duplicate
is that XP SP2 prevents the automatic file download from happening (a bar is
displayed at the top of the browser with a warning).
  If the user refreshes the page, the POST vars are lost.  But that user
behavior does not explain the missing session cookie.

Is that a bit more clear?

thanks

-Ricky