As it turns out, I got a spare 1/2 hour this evening which was combined with
a miraculously simple fix for a problem that I thought would take hours...
With that - we're ready to announce the public alpha for the AsUnit XUL UI!

This is a completely tool-agnostic desktop application built on top of the
Mozilla XUL platform. The primary purpose of this tool set is to make it
much easier to automatically create a wide variety of class types,
TestCases, and automatically manage Test Suites for both ActionScript
2.0AND ActionScript
3.0 applications!.

This tool is a much more robust replacement for what used to be our
.mxp-based Flash IDE extension. It works beautifully alongside any and all
ActionScript development tools including, Sepy, X-Code, Textpad, ASDT, FDT,
Flex Builder 2.0 alpha, Flex Builder 1.0/1.5, Flash MX 2004, Flash 8 and
MTASC!

You can download the build here:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=108947&package_id=168969

If you run into any issues or have any questions, please subscribe to our
mailing list at:

Thanks,

Luke Bayes
www.asunit.org <http://www.asunit.org>