Maybe something to do with the ignoreWhite parameter?

Phil Douglas
Flash Developer
direct:  +61 2 9024 2655
mobile:  0423 691 722
email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

phone:   +61 2 9211 4344
fax:     +61 2 9211 6566
web:     massmedia.com.au                               Massmedia
Studios

The information transmitted may be confidential, is intended only for
the
person to which it is addressed, and may not be reviewed, retransmitted,

disseminated or relied upon by any other persons. If you received this
message in error, please contact the sender and destroy any paper or
electronic copies of this message. Any views expressed in this
communication are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender
specifically states otherwise. MassMedia Studios does not represent,
warrant or guarantee that the communication is free of errors, virus
or interference.