Hello,

I have a swf loading in and playing as video (not a flv, just a regular swf)
that was published in flash 6 (thought it may have been published in flash 7, i
have to check on that). we've recently upgraded to flash 8 at work and now when
i look at the site, the video is slightly out of synch with its accompanying
audio.. which is embedded in the swf file. it was a quicktime that was imported
into a fla and then published as a swf.

i haven't yet tried republishing the fla holding the video as a flash 8 swf, so
that might just fix it, but has anyone else had this happen to them or have any
advice?

thanks!

sarah