thats the scrollbar on a list box, you'll need to skin that aswell..

You had another thread and emailed me off list saying you got a scrollbar
skin working.. did you not?

Anyway here are the linkages for the scrollbar,
com.metaliq.controls.UIScrollBar:ThumbBottom
com.metaliq.controls.UIScrollBar:ThumbGrip
com.metaliq.controls.UIScrollBar:ThumbMiddle
com.metaliq.controls.UIScrollBar:ThumbTop
com.metaliq.controls.UIScrollBar:TrackBottom
com.metaliq.controls.UIScrollBar:TrackMiddle
com.metaliq.controls.UIScrollBar:TrackTop
com.metaliq.controls.UIScrollBar:DownArrow
com.metaliq.controls.UIScrollBar:UpArrow

That should cover it..
Also, none of these assets have classes binded to them..

Cheers,
Ryan