Thnkx for the offer...i think http://www.flippingbook.com/ is going to work
just fine for me...I'm needing a full page turn and need the turn event
fired from AS. appreciated

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael
Klishin
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2005 7:01 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Flipbook in AS2

Stephen Hueners wrote:
> Back in the days of player 6 there was a sample floating around that
> demonstrated a book whose pages could be 'flipped' - dragged open from one
> to the next. The author (the copy I have attributes pixelwit.com but if I
> recall there was some issues with the original source of the idea) did a
> great job with masking, gradients, and rotation to simulate the act of
page
> turning.
>
> But it doesn't translate to AS2. Anyone seen anything similar? Skewing
> pre-existing bitmaps won't work for me...I'm generating page content at
> runtime.

I have my own AS2 version but it does only dragging (you cannot turn the
page over, just turn it up). Everything is done via code, without
attaching movies and complicated movie clip structure.

It's not really well commented but if you would like to see it write to
me personally, I don't mind to share...

--
Michael Klishin

http://www.novemberain.com