-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Julius -
XK
Sent: 14 November 2005 12:42
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] UIScrollbar bug?

File -> Import -> open external library
C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Flash MX
2004\en\Configuration\ComponentFLA\StandardComponents.fla

Drag the UIScrollbar from the external libray into your library.  Delete the
old scrollbar and use the one
from the external library :)