That's definitely a possibility—I've never had sync issues using external FLVs encoded from 30 fps Quicktime or AVIs

On Nov 15, 2005, at 1:25 PM, Matthew Gaiser wrote:

On Nov 15, 2005, at 3:08 PM, Mike West wrote:
Are these loaded from external FLVs or are you placing them on the timeline? I've seen that issue with video on the timeline before, but not using external FLV files and AS....

They are external flv, loaded into flash.

//