Do you know if you can append extra parameters into the FileData?

For example, I would like to allow users to describe their picture (name,
title) but I don't have anyway to put that into the upload. I guess if worse
came to worse I could add it to the URL but that is far from elegant.

Additionally, it appears that you have to do the same thing with the session
id if you would like to maintain state with the appserver.

Thanks,
Mark