i dont know if there any "standards" when it comes to a portfolio...i think
you're jsut generally focusing on the work you think is best and that you
would want to show other people (namely potential clients/employers). If
youre going mroe for actionscript then focus on some of the apps and other
cool stuff you've made instead of focusing on design work. I don't know if
you'd want to post any of your source code, but if you did you could even
make some downloadable samples.