-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jessica Mays
Sent: 18 November 2005 21:05
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] Exporting an image into powerpoint

Is it possible to export an image from a swf and have it open within
PowerPoint without a "save as"?

Ex. I have a dynamically generated chart created in a swf.  I push a button
that exports the chart with that data and it opens with in PowerPoint or
Word.

The developer who was asking me if it was possible in Flash, I think he
referred to it as an Oli-O, something to do with transferring an object into
another app.  Something they have not been able to do in their web app, but
they were able to do when the application resided on the user's desktop.

Thanks for your help
Jessica