Hi Judah,
Thanks for that, but unfortunately I couldn't see any solutions in what you
wrote. The embedding itself is working fine - the text is definitely
appearing using the embedded font. The problem is simply that word-wrapping
doesn't work when embedFonts=true - but does work when it's false. :-(

Any pointers on how you fixed this would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ian