Coming from a designing background I felt I stepped up a gear with the first
app I built after reading "Essentail Actionscript 2.0"

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wade Arnold
Sent: Tuesday, 22 November 2005 10:54 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [flashcoders] Q for the Pro's: How did you learn flash?

I just wanted to respond because I wanted to be a pro!

I started a thread about a week ago for what new hires should review.
It would be good for anyone not familiar with flash. Just search the
archives for my name.  I will also send you the doc offlist.

Wade