I needed to find this info as well and tried this.url but that only returns the location
of the swf not the html page the swf is in.
I made a sample to mess around with this issue...
I had to use javascript to get the href and pass it to Flash. I do this onLoad but incase the user has popups blocked there is an html link on the page to send the var to flash.
http://www.thespikeranch.com/test/about.html

Gerry