Hi,

Here is a OOP newbie question.

I have a class (see below)..

Everything works fine. but the method "handleIncoming" can not access () or
maybe even find) the method "parseMessages".

If I give the complete path to the instance of the OSC class (made in my fla
- for example "_root.OSC_Obj.parseMessages (xmlIn);" ) it works.

How should I code this to make it works ?

class OSC

{

            var mySocket : XMLSocket;

//