We have some LED dislays in the field that use very small res 16 colour
VGA graphics, all the hardware that runs them is quite old. Hence we use
old and bespoke software to create very small animation packages to run
on these systems. I'm looking for a solution to unify some of our
authoring packages and speed up production - and wondered if someone had
written an opens source DOS implimentation of the flash player (I didn't
hold out much hope) as this would allow us to utilise the small file
sizes and animation capabilities of the flash player as well as unifying
skills and production techniques with our more recent products.

Cheers