For loading content using PHP and MySql, you can refer to my tutorial here:
http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/flash/articles/flash_xmlphp.html

I wonder what you searched for on the web because there are numerous
tutorials on the web about loading content dynamically in flash.

Just randomly picking links I got after i searched google for "flash
dynamic load text":

http://www.informit.com/articles/article.asp?p=174349&seqNum=7&rl=1
http://www.actionscript.com/index.php/fw/1/loading-dynamic-content-in-flash/
http://www.kirupa.com/developer/mx/externaldata.htm