I was quoted by a Macromedia rep at $15,132.98.

Wish Flex 2 was out for sale and 8.5 was ubiquitous with clients.  That
will be a great day one day some day.

Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  icfconsulting.com

NOTICE:
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or
confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this e-mail by you
is prohibited.