To: <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 5:10 PM
Subject: [Flashcoders] Scrollpane in the arse

Hey,
This works for me
productPane.contentPath = "productDisplay" where productDisplay is the identifier int he library. But what if I want to attach 12 of that movieclip into the scrollpane rather than just 1? running it in a loop seems to do nothing

Im having this problem with the scrollpane component in flash 8.  This
is my code:

_root.attachMovie("empty_mc", "productHolder", 1);
_root.productPane.setScrollContent( _root.productHolder );

This code works perfectly with the scrollpane from mx.  I am trying to
accomplish the same thing with the flash 8 component but having no
luck.  Is this even possible?

Thanks!