Hello,

Can anyone provide with a recursive loop that loops through every mc and
further loops through every child mc's listing every movieclip, string,
object etc along the way?

I know such code is out there and rather than recreate the wheel I
thought I'd tap the experts on it.

What sayeth the group?

I had received a response to this previously, however, just the a blank
stage with the Macromedia standard scrollBar component dragged onto it
would result in the error:
256 levels of recursion were exceeded in one action list.
This is probably an infinite loop.
Further execution of actions has been disabled in this movie.

So I'm guessing there's a break feature missing in the code somewhere.

Jay
FlashBOMB.com