Hi Rishi

You've posted on this several times now with the same question and have
been given good advice - ie. Check out the displacement map filter
option.

Your only other option is to get the array of pixels for an offstage
text box and work out the transformations yourself and apply them to an
empty bitmap with setpixels. There may be examples of this kind of code
on plugin writing sites for things like lens, pinch, punch, sphereize
and cylindrical wrapping - you'll have to trawl google for this.

If you're expecting someone to just come forth and post the fla then I
suspect you're going to be dissapointed.

Cheers