Hey Ryan,

I know. I know. Its not a hard thing to write but what I generally work on is an Intranet where bandwidth isn't an issue, but developing speed is. So the components are a simple and quick way to get the job done effectively. And to be honest, as far as components go, Ghostwire components are top-notch.

Al

Ryan Matsikas wrote:

or instead of buying another component set why not just write a more capable
row renderer.. there's plenty of tutorials.