- Modify a variable within a compiled SWF file.
 - Generate list of classes and methods used in a SWF.
 - Modify URLS for loadMovie and getURL calls.
 - Reuse bytecode from a compiled SWF.
 - General bytecode performance improvements.
 - See what AS actually translates into.

There are lots of small and impossible tasks that Flasm can do that no other
toolset provides given Flasm works at the bytecode instruction level.

My 2 cents,

Ted