Where is the documentation on selectSingleNode

It doesnt seem to be in flash 8 help files.

Johannes Nel wrote:

use the selectSingleNode method or use the array accessor

On 12/7/05, Mike Boutin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
even in this case the result is undefined

string = XPath.selectNodes(my_xml, "/pathto[1]/xml").nodeValue; <!--
single node

Johannes Nel wrote:

sorry no, u r doing a query which returns an array, try slectSingleNode,
and
that will work